Everyone is competing for the Alexa Rankings
Alexa was established in 1996 and analyzes all of the web sites in order to provide information about the site for administrators of web sites. Alexa is working for the benefit of all society.
There is a value that is the most important in the analysis that it is called Alexa Rank. Alexa rank shows the ranking of a website in the world or a country.
Some webmasters may neglect this value, but sorting races continues. For a webmaster entering into 100,000 is seen as a great success, but the situation is not so.
It is important that sustainability and its category and the best content to interact with users, for sectors which they prefer.
On Alexa, a poor quality web site with high number of visitors may seem high but a very high quality web site because of low number of visitors may seem more behind. As in real life, fast rises result in the fast descents :)
For increasing and maintaining this value, you should work regular and systematic way.
Webmasters can provide some techniques using Alexa rankings fast gains. Some of these techniques are as follows:
- - The site is owned and periodically querying on Alexa.
- - The creation of a page instead of a page on the site traffic,
- - Be sure that the articles, pictures and videos on the site aren’t kept on external sources,
- - Be sure that the use of the picture on the writings,
- - The placement of the Alexa Site Widget,
- - Giving a link to Alexa,
- - Increasing the number of Alexa query,
- - Displaying the contents of the site to another site as İframe,
- - The opening of the site faster (it can be referenced to urllookup.net)
- - Increase the number of queries on the site. It is used for imacros
- - Making comments of 5-star with a membership of Alexa on the site,
- - Suggesting to the visitors the use of the Alexa toolbar
Some factors affecting the Alexa rankings are as follows
- - The number of visitors to the site's singular and plural,
- - The bounce rate,
- - The time spent on the site (this is very important),
- - Total page views,
- - Search engine quality (Alexa uses also google data for rankings)
- - Visitors come to the site from which site and their quality,
- - The number of Alexa backlinks,
- - The number of positive comments and rate,
All this has created a competitive environment on the internet is, in fact, Alexa is still the Internet's development and plays an important role in the formation of more quality web sites.
For learning your Alexa ranking, you can visit Alexa (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/yourdomain.com) or keep track of the value of the website's Alexa Rank, you can obtain an Alexa Toolbar for http://www.alexa.com/toolbar