- About us
- Ultrasonic instruments
- Ultrasonic Testing Card
- Ultrasonic testing boxes
- PORTABLE ULTRASONIC FLAW DETECTOR
- Pulser & Receivers
- Generators and analyzers for power ultrasound
- Industrial systems for quality control
- Ultrasonic system for plastic pipe measuerment
- System for testing gear wheels
- welded with electron beam
- Ultrasonic system for delamination detection in chipboards
- Measurement systems
- Ultrasonic Transducers (probes)
- Other electronic devic
Is a reliable website. We determined the efficiency score of the site as %42.
Site Title Optel Ultrasonic Technology - OPTEL Ultrasonic Technology / Fingerprint recognition / RD / NDT / Ult and dmoz title is Optel sp. z o.o. (Poland).
The website's html version is html3, IP Address is 184.108.40.206 and Alexa Rank is 14722753
Site Categories : ultrasound holography, holographic camera, fingerprint recognition, fingerprint, transducer, transducers, examination, ndt, testing, transmitter
Technologies for optel.com.pl
RATE (Update Weekly)% 42
HTML size of optel.com.pl
HTML and text sizes are used in the main page of www.optel.com.pl like the graph.
- HTML size is 20KB, compressed HTML and Text Size are 18KB and 5KB.
- There is up to 0 percent of the difference between the size of HTML and the compressed HTML size. If you can compress your HTML, you can have a smaller size site.
|Google Safe Browsing||: No Risk|
|Siteadvisor Rating||: Good|
|WOT Trustworthiness||: Excelent|
|WOT Privacy||: none|
|WOT Child Safety||: none|
Used Some Html Tags
HTML tags used in the main page of www.optel.com.pl like the graph
Title : Optel sp. z o.o. (Poland)
Description : Research and development in biometric and acoustics. Fingerprint recognition with ultrasonic holographic camera. Ultrasonic technology: transducer, electronics, ut-pc cards, pulser and receivers (for emat's too), amplifier, scanner for laboratory use, plastic pipe measurement.
- Calibration and Testing/Ultrasonic Testing,Top/Computers/Security/Biometrics/Companies
- Biznes/Elektronika i elektrotechnika