- SRA Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Accounts Rules
- Authorisation and Practising Requirements
- Practice Framework Rules
- Authorisation Rules
- Practising Regulations
- Keeping of the Roll Regulations
- Qualification Regulations
- Training Provider Regulations
- CPD Regulations
- Admission Regulations
- QLTS Regulations
- HRA Regulations
- QASA Regulations
- Suitability Test
- Client Protection
- Indemnity Insurance Rules
- Indemnity Enactment Rules
- Indemnity Rules
- Compensation Fund R
Is a reliable website. We determined the efficiency score of the site as %56.
Site Title SRA | Protecting consumers, regulating solicitors | Solicitors Regulation Authority and dmoz title is Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The website's html version is html3, IP Address is 22.214.171.124 and Alexa Rank is 226877
Is the most visited of the United Kingdom.
Site Categories : solicitors regulation, code of conduct, solicitors professional ethics, rules of professional conduct, enforcement, compliance
Technologies for sra.org.uk
RATE (Update Weekly)% 56
HTML size of sra.org.uk
HTML and text sizes are used in the main page of www.sra.org.uk like the graph.
- HTML size is 129KB, compressed HTML and Text Size are 97KB and 25KB.
- There is up to 0 percent of the difference between the size of HTML and the compressed HTML size. If you can compress your HTML, you can have a smaller size site.
|Google Safe Browsing||: No Risk|
|Siteadvisor Rating||: Good|
|WOT Trustworthiness||: Excelent|
|WOT Privacy||: none|
|WOT Child Safety||: none|
Used Some Html Tags
HTML tags used in the main page of www.sra.org.uk like the graph
Title : Solicitors Regulation Authority
Description : The SRA regulates more than 100,000 solicitors in England and Wales. Provides information for consumers on checking and using a solicitor and dealing with problems, and provides information for students and solicitors.
- Legal Services/Organisations,Top/Regional/Europe/United_Kingdom/Government/Legal_System
- Government/Legal System